Guide:Dmitry Arkhipov Price: 3690€ (deposit 1500 €) * Early bird price: 3450€ (before June 1st 2019) Single supplement 700€ *Based on double occupancy
We are making this tour together with our friends - photographers from Myanmar, who have prepared for us lots of interesting locations. We will visit the most exciting and mysterious spots of this extraordinary country. We will take photos of colorful local people who have preserved the millennial traditions of their ancestors, the mysterious mists over the ancient Buddhist temples. We have special staged shooting with the Burmen in their national costumes. It will be an unforgettable trip to one of the most colorful and little-studied countries of South-East Asia, where we will definitely get rich experience and great pictures!
Myanmar is quite unlike any other country in South-East Asia or in the world.
5 features that make Myanmar special and unique.
1. Myanmar has always been known as one of the friendliest countries in the world. It seems that people never stop smiling, and although locals do not usually speak English, they will definitely try to help the foreigner. Locals often share food with foreigners on the road or invite travelers for a cup of tea or for dinner. People sincerely love their country and want to share this love with travelers!
2. Despite the fact that Myanmar is developing very fast, many people are trying to adhere to the traditional lifestyle pattern. Even in large cities, you can meet people in traditional "longyi" clothes. In our tour, we plan to take photos of locals in national costumes among the authentic landscapes and buildings.
3. About 90% of Myanmar's population is Buddhist, and religion plays an important role in local's daily lives. Across the country, you can find pagodas, stupas, monks, and nuns in traditional beautiful bright clothes. There, can always find remarkable and unique stories to capture. At sunset, we will shoot the magical temples of Bagan, monks, and locals, specially invited for shooting.
4. Although Myanmar cuisine is not as well-known as Vietnamese or Thai, however, it is amazing and diverse. This is a remarkable combination of Indian, Chinese, Thai cuisine, which varies from one region to another. There are meals that can only be found in Myanmar, such as fish soup with rice noodles or tea leaf salad with roasted beans. Any you must taste all of them!
5. Myanmar is a huge country with a relatively small population. Here you can find beautiful landscapes: mountains soaring in the fog, endless pristine beaches, rivers winding in the jungle. Even in big cities such as Mandalay, just a little away from the busy streets of the city center, we will see picturesque rice fields and peasants working on them. Fishermen catch fish on their traditional boats as well as their ancestors did thousands of years ago.
Day 1 (November 23) Arrival to Yangon.
Day 2 (November 24) Flight to Sittwe, transfer to Mrauk U
Day 3 (November 25) Mrauk U (From the sunrise to the sunset we are shooting the landscapes and photos with the locals).
Day 4 (November 26) Mrauk U - we are leaving to Chin village by boat, where people have tatooed faces (landscapes and portrait photos in Tattooed Face Chin tribe).
Day 5 (November 27) Mrauk U - (4 hours by car) Sittwe - (flight) Yangon - Mandalay (Sunrise at Mrauk U, 2 domestic flights).
Day 6 (November 28) Mandalay - Sagaing - Mingun - Mandalay (Sunrise at U Bein Wooden Bridge, monasteries in Sagaing, staged photos in Mingun).
Day 7 (November 29) Mandalay - Nyaung U (flight) - Bagan (Sunrise at Mandalay Hill or at the palace, staged photos in Bagan temples and sunset at the hill).
Day 8 (November 30) Bagan (Sunrise and sunset at the hill and staged photos in Bagan temples).
Day 9 (December 1) Bagan - Nyaung U - (flight) Heho - Inle lake (Sunset on the Inle lake).
Day 10 (December 2) Inle lake - Heho (flight)- Yangon (Sunrise at the Inle lake).
Day 11 (December 3) Departure from Yangon. In the morning we arrive to Yangon airport and fly home.
The cost of the tour includes:
* All domestic flights and transfers * Accomodation * Guide services and excursions * Assistance in photography
The tour price does not include:
xThe meal xAlcoholic beverages x Health insurance xTickets to Yangon and back
To register for the tour please fill the form below. We will notify you about availability and payment options. If there are no available spots, your registration will be automatically placed to the waiting list.